|May 25, 2017, City Council Regular Meeting|
Motion to Modify a Contract for Disaster Recovery Grant Administration Services with Witt O'Brien's (Event No. 4723)
Recommend approval of Contract Modification No. 1 for disaster recovery grant administration services from Witt/O’Brien’s in the amount of $187,200.00. This contract modification is needed for additional work performed in helping the City administer disaster recovery grants available after Hurricane Matthew.
The increase of $187,200.00 will cover the following scope of work related to May 2017 through December 2017:
• Complete current work related to project formulation and package preparation for projects still being prepared by Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
• Develop 406 mitigation proposals to include in the current permanent restoration projects in process or to be written by FEMA.
• Compile documentation for completed work to submit reimbursement packages to FEMA.
• Compile remaining information for closeout packages.
• Develop and deliver departmental pre-event training on regulations and documentation procedures.
Services provided by Witt/O’Brien’s to date have resulted in the City receiving FEMA reimbursements in excess of $8.25 million for costs related to recovery after Hurricane Matthew.
The original contract was approved by Council on December 22, 2016 in the amount of $188,700.00. The total amount of this contract to date, including this modification, is $375,900.00.
David Maxwell, Chief Financial Officer
Funding Verification_Even No.4723.pdf
Purchasing Summary_Event No.4723.pdf